2014 engagement season, shop when feeling well and rested
2014 Sample Sales , 93921
2014 Spring Wedding Dress Trends in Fashion
2014,2015 wedding dress trends
2015 Bridal Fashion Trends
2015 PROM dresses at Collezione Fortuna Fashion Boutique and Bridals
2015 Spring Bridal gown Collection at Collezione Fortuna Fashion Boutique and bridals, 93921
2015 wedding dress shopping tips, congratulations, collezione Fortuna Fashion Boutique, Bridals, 831
93921, amy, carmel-by-the-sea, 831
A destination wedding called Santa Barbara
A line fit an flair wedding gown, bridal appointment
appointment ridal salons, wedding dresses, fee, charging fees, industry standard, retil, b
are alterations really free, seamstress, private, appointments
ballroom style wedding dress
beautiful fall wedding, navy chiffon bill levcoff formals
beautiful spirit in a wedding dress, collezione fortuna, 93921
Black Chiffon evening dresses with matching shawls by Bill Levcoff
blingy prom dresses, jersey, glittery, glitzty, formals with cut outs, black glitter, sequins
blingy, beaded bridal gown, private lable wedding dresses
Blush organza and satin bridal gown by Allure Couture
blush organza wedding dresses, beaded detailing
brag about collezione fortuna fashion boutique and bridals
Brand NEW wedding dresses
bridal boutiques across the country
bridal business, stunning wedding dresses
bridal consultant, appointment schedule, 2014 wedding season, (831)626-1287, Couture Bridal designs,
bridal consultation, independently owned bridal boutiques
bridal couture blog, wedding webdite, 8316261287
Bridal Couture Fashion Group, Pronovias
bridal dress budget, charging for appointment, internet shopping, consultant
bridal gown fitting
bridal gown, satin wedding dresses, collezione fortuna, carmel, ca, 93921, antique
bridal gowns with sleeves
bridal salon appointment for your wedding dress
bride with vision impairement, albino, angeleina, collezione fortuna fashion boutique and bridals,
Brides 10 Commandements
Brides, Wedding Dress shopping, 2014 Engagement season, Bridal Salon and Boutiques
Bridesmaids dresses available at Collezione Fortuna 93921
business advisor, business tips
Business Insights and Forethought-Is Retail for You?
by the dress of the week, get 10% off your bridal veil and accessories
California destination weddings
carmel valley ranch, carmel valley, california
CB Couture Bridal Collection, great gatsby inspired bridal gown
Charging for Bridal appointments, changes in retail, bridal industry standard, appointment
classy party dresses, collezione fortuna fashion boutique and bridals, 93921,
cleaning, repairs, alterations, of Bridal Gowns
Collezione Fortuna Fashion Boutique and Bridals
Collezione Fortuna Fashion Boutique and Bridals, Chantilly lace, beaded pearls and sequins, Ivory l
Collezione Fortuna has everything a bride needs from modern, to vintage, testimonial by Michelle
Collezione Fortuna, truth about your Bridal Alterations, Sample sales, 8316261287
Collezione Fortuna's Exclusive Private lable collection
corest back wedding dresss, collezione fortuna wedding gowns, zelitti, mermaid jen, monterey plaza ,
Darcie and Tony's wedding
delta queen hotel, sacrmento,CA, Paddlewheel room,
dream wedding dress
Dress of the week, HANNS
East coast, west coast, united stated
european elegance in wedding dresses
expert alterations, carmel, ca,
Facebook, word of mouth
father of the bride escordered
fireworks on the DeltaQueen
fireworks, beaded bridal shoes
Fit and flair organza wedding dresses, ivory, different, unique, gorgeous
flair, european elegance, glamourous, san patricks wedding dresses, cb, couture wedding dresses
free veil, incentives, appointment, wedding dresses in carmel, collezione fortuna brides
Freedom Bakery, wedding cake, layers of cake, floral cake decorations
full length formals, bpoutique quality dresses
Glam-Ma's store, glamma's bridal boutique
Hleinfelds, Bergdorf-goodman, humble, carmel bridal boutique
honeymoon in the domenican republic
ivory lace wedding dresses, illusion veil, ballgown wedding fashions, long sleeve s are back
Ivory oyster colored satin wedding dress with beaded appliques, a wedding to be remembered,
ivory satin wedding dress by Diamond
ivory tulle wedding dress, corset back bridal gown
ivory wedding dress, bridal gown with sweetheart necking and ruching, poofs
July 19, 2014
Kenneth winston collection, private lable by g
lace wedding dresses in ivorycafe with beads
Layla loves lashion, sweet begginings, flower girl dresses, childrens party dresses, design your own
Lisa and Brian Brgans wedding day, october 24, 2014
Lisa and brians wedding, october 24, 2014, tille beaded wedding dress, mermaid, corset back,
long sleeves, three quater length sleeve lace sleeves, ivory, illusion veil
mANUEL ORTEGA PHOTGRAPHY
MANUEL ORTEGA PHOTGRAPHY, CARMEL VALLEY WEDDINGS 93923
Manuel ortega photography, salinas, monterey
mermaid jen, stunt actors, screen actors guild, SAG
Michelle and Michael Orta's wedding
mike steelman photographers, 93940
Monterey peninsula Coutry club, pebble beach, CA 93953, 93950, 93921
monterey peninsula, collezione fortuna, 52, insane,
monterey plaza hotel, cannery row, monterey, california 93940
my GLAM-MA is amazing
My name is Layla
November 23, 2013 wedding
olderwedding dresses clyonfritoony
orbie pullen photoprahy
orchid, blush, pastels, romantic colors
Order, February 14, 2015
Panapoly from dresses
peach roses, pink roses, sunny saturday afternoon
Perry House, 93940
Perry House, Melody, Fluerish Floral Designs
pink flowers, roses, dahlias, collezione fortuna fashion boutique and bricals,
pinterest, instagram, facebook, brag about us on these pages,
Premier dealer for San Patrick by Pronovias
proposed on the beach, mother and daughter looked stunning, four sisters
purple and lavendar floral bouquets
ranch weddings, barn weddings, pink formals, soft layers pf pleated organza
RANCH WEDDNING, IVORY BALLGOWN WITH BEADS, SWEETHEAT NECKLINE, CORSET BACK WEDDING DRESSES,
Rancho Canada Golf and Country Club, Carmel Valley,CA 93921, 93953
reception, Tarpy's, Monterey, 93940,831
Ryann and Mark were marrieid July 2013
ryann's wedding dress was out of a lighweight satin by Mikkaela Bridals
said yes at Collezione Fortuna Fashion Boutique and Bridals, Su Vecino Courtyard,
Santa Barbara destination wedding
santa barbara weddings
Satin lace long sleeve bridal gowns
scoop neckline, strapless
SCORE business consulting, mentoring, small business administration, Cabirillo College, Aptos, CA,
sequin prom dresses, formals, party dresses, social special occasions dresses
she said "yes" to the dress,
sheer tulle, beading, chantilly lace, embellishment, appliqiques, seeded pearls, sequins, bling
shopping local at Collezione Fortuna with us
Shopping tips for Bridal gowns, appointments, entourage
silk chiffon, ivory wedding dress
silk wedding dresses, chiffon wedding dresses, charmuese, champagne colored bridal gowns
special event, red carpet dresses aand formals
Stephanie and Mareks wedding
Stephanie and Marek's wedding
Stress-free bridal gown shopping
Style Me Pretty, Ryan and sarah's wedding, mission ranch, carmel-by-the-sea, 93921, romantic ambianc
su vecino court Bridal shop
sunny day, friday, thurday october 2014
time is money
Trunk show, sample sales,
TULLE BEADED WEDDING DRESSES BY COLLEZIONE FORTUNA
TULLE BEADED WEDDING GOWNS WITH CORSET BACK AND SEEDED PEARLS, SEPTEMBER 9, 2014
Victorian backdrop of the Perry House
VIP Boutique Bridal Experience
VIP Bridal Shopping Experience, 93921 and beyond
We have been published in ruffledblog.com, christine cater, collezione fortuna fashion boutique and
we have been published, december 2015 wedding
wedding bells, June 7,2014, june wedding
wedding bouquet by Fluerish Designs
wedding cake, rose petals, beautiful blonde bride
wedding dresses with lace back detail, sheer illusion veil, beaded back detail
Wedding dresses, alerations on formals, free alterations, expertise for couture sewing, bridal salon
wedding gown consultation by phone
Wedding photography by Lovelife Studios
Welcome Layla our Guest Blogger
Welcome to OUR BLOG , calling all Bridal Couture Brides!
What to exppect from Bridal appointments, Wedding dresses, Bridal salons, 2014 wedding season, shop
who do you believe about wedding dress repairs
word of mouth advertising
2014 engagement season, shop when feeling well and rested
We have been published in "Ruffledblog.com."!!
I met with Christine Cater of Christine Cater and Events a few months ago, and the search was for a unique, whimsical wedding dress for a photoshoot at Carmel Valley Ranch.
We met with the model for a fitting and we voted on a gorgeous blush and ivory hand beaded organza wedding dress by the "House of WU". The dress was made out of silk organza with soft layered pleating. All the bead work on the dress was sewn by hand and fit the color theme of orchids, greens, pinks, peach and other pastels on the color palette. All these colors together with this amazing wedding dress by Collezione Fortuna Fashion Boutique and Bridals in Carmel-by the- Sea,CA made a beautiful "marriage" .
I am thrilled to share the images with you!
Don't you love the image shown below? It shows the closeup detailing of the beaded bodice of the dress! It has organza floral petals and beads all detailed to perfection along with the delicate pleating of the layers of the skirt of the wedding dress. The blush color is so romantic!! Read more about our blog feature on Ruffled.com. Here is the link:
OK girls..the "2014" Engagement season is already here and shopping for wedding dresses has started earlier than usual. We LOVE working with our BRIDES and we have a lot of fun and share tears of joy, but there are guidelines to remember when you are ready to book your Bridal Appointment..
1. Always make always an appointment. Contact the store in advance to inquire . They always do their best to accomodate.
2. Keep the appointment and call the Bridal Salon 24 hour in advance if there is any need to reschedule or cancel.
3. Regarding “no Show's” at your appointment..life gets in the way, however it's only common courtesy to call the Salon and tell them you can't make your appointment so they can schedule another Bride in your time that was reserved for you.
4. Be considerate of your Consultant's time..they may have only 1-1/2 hours reserved t work with you and it may be necessary to reschedule another appointment to move forward with your needs.
5. Please be honest with your Consultant. If you have another dress you love in mind at another salon, say so. We always appreciate honesty and are always available to help. Be upfront with the budget for your wedding dress and the accessories. Alterations will always be an extra cost.
6. Most Salons will not allow you to hand pick the dresses you wish to try on and set them aside and return another day. You will always be welcome to look, however, to try the dresses on an appointment will always be necessary.
7. Always expect the "unexpected". Most Brides find their dress when they are not ready to buy. When shopping/looking for your dress, it's suggested you bring funds with you to cover at least your deposit to order the dress.
8. Please respect the "no photos" policy. If the Bridal Salon has one, that's exactly what they mean, "No Photos". Each store is different, ask what their policy is.
9. Bring friends that will give you positive feedback at the appointment. Most brides bring their Mothers t.o share the experience which is emotional and exciting.
.10. If you really love the dress you are trying on and you want to say "Yes" to it...do it. If you really love it, you are the one that is going to wear it..that is what counts and matters.
When following these guidelines I guarantee you will have the best "VIP" Bridal Gown shopping experience!
By Cathy Montante, Collezione Fortuna Fashion Boutique and Bridals,(c) 2013 All Rights Reserved,
Trunk Shows and Sample Sales-there is a difference
As the new 2014 Spring Bridal Season is approaching, many new engaged Brides over the Holiday Season will be looking for the perfect wedding dress at Trunk Shows and Sample Sales.
There is a big difference between the two of them and I would like to address them.
Trunk Shows are held at the Bridal Salon over 2-3 day period, usually over a weekend. They are usually Promoted by Invitation only to the Brides by the Bridal Salon and will feature a specific Bridal Gown Line. The Designer may or may not be present, however, the Consulting staff should be educated on the new styles and time frame availability of your order and of course the cost of the wedding dress and any accessories.
Sizes and styles available to try on may vary during this event, and usually the most popular styles in demand may be featured. The Bridal Salon may or may not offer a "Special Discount" during the Trunk Show Event .
You will be able place your order before the actual collection reaches the store for the general public.
Be prepared to pay a deposit at the time of your order is placed. You will received a NEW GOWN that has never been tried on that is ordered from the featured collection. The store usually does not honor the incentives once the "Trunk Show" is over..so don't expect to receive one later.
"Sample Sales" are what they really are....a SALE on "Sample Dresses".
Sample dresses are made to give you an idea what the actual wedding dress is in it's finished production. These sales are usually held at "Warehouses" and are deeply discounted.
The dresses have been tried on many times by the General Public. Expect them to be soiled, with broken zippers, loose beaded, torn fabrics, missing buttons, ect. The wedding dresses are by well known designers, however, the cost may be under $500 or less, but the gown is damaged and not in the same condition you will find at Bridal Salons. One cannot expect a wedding dress in perfect new condition to be sold in this dollar amount.
These are the extra costs to bear in mind when you purchase a dress at a Sample Sale which may have to be done before you will want to wear it on your Wedding Day...so think about this carefully:
Cleaning....Approximately $200-$500.00 depending on the dress
Repairs- Aproximately $100.00-$1500.00
When you add all the extra costs above to restore the dress, it makes more sense to spend $2500.00 on a Brand NEW dress ordered to fit you with just some minor alterations, which are not uncommon, and are always extra in cost.
(c) Nov, 2013, Collezione Fortuna Fashion Boutique and Bridals,
All Rights Reserved
Alterations..the truth or a lie?
Here we go again......the "engagement season" is here again for 2014 with weddings to happen in 2015, and many Brides will be on the hunt for their wedding dress of their dreams.
As a Professional in this Industry with over 30 years of experience in Couture Design, and Alterations, I share this experience with many others. This is a business where one should not be in it unless they have experience on what I just stated.
When you plan on visiting a Bridal Salon, please follow this advice to the letter. It will provide you with a positive shopping experience and help you build a relationship:
1. Always call in advance and schedule your appointment. If you cannot keep your appointment, please call the Bridal Salon to reschedule. This is just plain courtesy.
2. Be honest with your Consultant. Are you planning to buy at the appointment, or just playing "dress-up?" How serious are you? A consultant's time is valuable, and furthermore, the are not charging any money for the Appointment. Please be considerate.
3. If you have been looking, say so. If you have another dress in mind at another Bridal Salon, say so. We won't get mad at you.
4. This is another matter every Bride needs to be EDUCATED UPON:
Always factor in an extra $250-$900 for Alterations on your wedding dress. The salon is not going to absorb this cost. Larger salons have seamstresses that do work for them and they are on their payroll. Someone has to pay these Professionals for their expertise. These fees are non-negotiable. Other salons have a Alterations Team they will refer you to. These people work independently and you will have to work with them directly. We don't know how much they will charge.
5. Free Alterations are never free. Remember, if it sounds too good to be true...be careful. The cost of the dress is always inflated to cover the cost.
6. Don't demand anything or feel you are "entitled" to whatever you think you are entitled to. If you want a discount..go to the "sale section". You can't ask for discounts at other major Bridal retailers or Department Stores. Prices of Wedding dresses are set by the designers.
7. Prices vary demographically. This does not mean you are being "over charged." Just because a dress is on sale doesn't mean the salon has to take off extra to cover your expenses for alterations. This is always your responsibility.
8. Always bring your credit card with at least $1200 to leave as a deposit on the day of your appointment. You never know..Brides find their dress when they are not looking to buy and always buy what they do not expect as their vision.
9. Going to a "Sample Sale"?????? Trust me, you are never going to get that wedding dress in pristine new condition. It's been tried on countless of times, the zippers are damages, beads are missing and the dress may have makeup, and dirt on it. That's why that $3,000 dress is now $200. You have to pay at your expense to have it fixed and cleaned which can add up to the exact price of the dress, and you could have purchased a new one. THINK!
10. Shop when you are feeling well and rested. You will be glad you did.
These are some of the expectations to follow when you go shopping for your wedding dress.
Need to book your appointment with us? Feel free to contact us on the form on our website under "Contact US"(please no spam). Give us some times you are interested in coming in. Also, call our Bridal Salon (831)626-1287. Calls are returned within 24 hours and we always do our best to accommodate.